Summary List Placement
Depop is one of many apps for online thrift shopping. On sites like this, buyer feedback is paramount, because it’s the main way other users on the site know if they can rely on a seller to be honest, timely, and easy to communicate with.
Since feedback and ratings on Depop are so important — and because ratings are calculated by collecting reviews over a certain time period, rather than over the history of an entire account — the site makes it easy to leave them after making a purchase.
How to leave a review on Depop
1. Go to your profile by tapping the icon of a person in the bottom-right corner of the app.
2. Tap on the receipts icon at the top of your screen — if you have an item you haven’t left feedback for yet, it should have a red notification bubble next to it.
3. Go to the Purchased tab and tap the listing for the item you want to review.
4. Tap the “Leave feedback” button at the bottom of the screen.
5. Give the seller a star rating from one to five, based on your experience with both them and the item you bought. Underneath, leave a comment explaining why you gave them that rating.
6. When you’re finished, tap the checkmark in the top-right corner.
How to delete a review on Depop
If you later feel your review was unfair, you can’t change it but you can delete it.
1. Return to the Receipts section of your profile and find the item you want to delete the review for.
2. Tap on your feedback.
3. Tap the trashcan icon in the top-right corner of the screen to delete your review.
Conditions of Depop reviews
Before you leave a review, you should note that if the seller believes your review was unfair …read more
Source:: Business Insider