The Samsung Galaxy S10 uses One UI, a software overlay that, among other features, allows you to display two apps side by side.
To set up side-by-side multitasking on your Galaxy S10, open the recent apps and select “open in split screen view” by tapping the icon atop an app’s card.
You can rotate the screen to see the apps side by side, give either app more space on screen, and change which app is in the second side-by-side position easily.
Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Samsung’s latest iteration of a software overlay for the Android operating system — dubbed One UI — appears on the newest Samsung smartphones, including the Galaxy S10.
In addition to a variety of usability improvements, One UI allows Galaxy S10 users to split the screen on their phone and multitask by pinning different apps side by side.
How to do split-screen multitasking on a Samsung Galaxy S10
1. Make sure that you have recently used one of the apps that you want to multitask with. If you haven’t used it recently, start the app.
2. Tap the Recent apps button at the bottom left of the screen, and then flip through the recent apps until you find the one you want.
3. Tap the icon for the app at the top of its card. A drop-down menu will appear.
4. Tap “Open in split screen view.”
5. That app will now occupy the top half of the screen, and the list of recent apps will continue to appear in the bottom. Find the other app you want to appear in the other half of the split screen — you can tap another recent app, or you can tap the Home button and select any app from your homescreen.
How …read more
Source:: Business Insider