The NBA released its regular-season schedule Friday afternoon. Here are the highlights for the Utah Jazz fans:
The Jazz will open their seasonon Wednesday, Oct. 17, at Sacramento 8 p.m.
The Jazz have 17 nationally-televised games, including the home opener on Friday, Oct. 19, vs. the Golden State Warriors at 8:30 p.m. on ESPN. The Jazz will have eight games on ESPN, three on TNT and six on NBATV.
One of those national televised games will be against the Portland Trail Blazers on Christmas.
Boston will visit Utah on Friday, Nov. 9 at 7:30 p.m. MT. Former Jazz star Gordon Hayward is set to face his old squad for the first time on ESPN.
— Eric Woodyard (@E_Woodyard) August 10, 2018
Utah will finish the season with back-to-back games against Denver and the L.A. Clippers. The Jazz host the Nuggets before traveling to the Clippers.
2018-19 NBA schedule
– Fewest back-to-backs ever
– 13.3 B-to-B per team in 2019 (14.4 in 2018 & 19.3 in 2015)
– No team w/ more than 15 B-to-B
– Like last year, no 4-games-in-5-nights
– Less than 1 instance of 5-games-in-7 nights per team
– No 8-games-in-12 nights for first time
— Ben Golliver (@BenGolliver) August 10, 2018
This story will be updated.
Source:: Deseret News – Sports News