Pauley Perrette responds to CBS’ acknowledgement of her ‘physical assaults’ claims


CLICK HERE if you are having a problem viewing the photos or video on a mobile device

CBS released a statement Tuesday in response to Pauley Perrette’s tweet that she suffered “multiple physical assaults” on the set of “NCIS,” which she said led to her decision to leave the show.

The network did not dispute her claim, saying that it had cooperated with Perrette “to find a resolution.”

“Pauley Perrette had a terrific run on NCIS and we are all going to miss her,” read the statement. “Over a year ago, Pauley came to us with a workplace concern. We took the matter seriously and worked with her to find a resolution. We are committed to a safe work environment on all our shows.”

Perrette, who played Abby Sciutto on 352 episodes over 15 years on the police procedural, thanked her former network for its support with a tweet Tuesday.

“I want to thank my studio and network CBS They have always been so good to me and always had my back,” she said.

I want to thank my studio and network CBS They have always been so good to me and always had my back.

— Pauley Perrette (@PauleyP) May 16, 2018

Perrette’s final episode on the show aired last week. Over the weekend, the actress posted a number of cryptic tweets saying that “a very rich, very powerful publicity ‘machine’” had been keeping her silent.

There is a “machine’ keeping me silent, and feeding FALSE stories about me. A very rich, very powerful publicity “machine”. No morals, no obligation to truth, and I’m just left here, reading the lies, trying to protect my crew. Trying to remain calm. He did it.

— Pauley Perrette (@PauleyP) May 13, 2018

In her final tweet Sunday morning, Perrette said she had …read more

Source:: The Mercury News

(Visited 5 times, 1 visits today)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *