The 2018 NFL Draft is in 10 days. This was our Super Early 2018 Mock Draft; we made a few changes in August. Our mid-season Mock Draft was in October. We also had an end-of-season Mock Draft in January. Henry McKenna wrote Mock Draft 5.0 before free agency. Mock Draft 6.0 was after free agency. Reminder: We can only brag about our 2017 Mock Draft accuracy for another month.
1. Cleveland – Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming. No change.
2. NY Giants – Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State. No change.
3. NY Jets – Sam Darnold, QB, USC. No change. I do believe, if Darnold goes 1st, the Jets will draft Josh Rosen here. Only way the Jets take Baker Mayfield (you know my thoughts) if is Darnold/Rosen go 1-2.
4. Cleveland – Quenton Nelson, G, Notre Dame. Popular sentiment on social media is the Browns go defense here; why not continue building the offense with the best lineman in this draft?
5. Denver – Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA. The Broncos and John Elway in recent weeks have sent signs that they aren’t taking a QB here. If Rosen is on the board, I don’t see how Elway passes.
6. Indianapolis – Bradley Chubb, LB/DE, NC State. Have liked Chubb since August, when we had him going at 23. He’ll instantly be their best pass-rusher, ahead of Margus Hunt, Barkevious Mingo and Jabaal Sheard.
7. Tampa Bay – Derwin James, DB, FSU. Was hurt in 2016 and the Seminoles were awful in 2017, so he’s been a bit off the Top 10 radar.
8. Chicago – Tremaine Edmunds, LB, Virginia Tech. Turns 20 on May 2. Ceiling is that …read more
Source:: The Big Lead