“Horror House” Parents Charged with 12 Counts of Torture, Better Be Imprisoned for Life

turpins

David and Louise Turpin – the California parents who reportedly confined, tortured and malnourished their 13 children – now face up to 94 years to life in prison, authorities announced on Thursday.

The couple was officially charged in court today with 12 counts of torture, following their arrest this week for committing allegedly heinous acts.

As previously reported, the Turpins were discovered to have been keeping their kids captive for years, allegedly depriving them of food and keeping them chained to pieces of furniture for hours and hours at a time.

The kids ranged in age from two through 29.

A 17-year old daughter managed to escape and call the police, alerting them to the despicable conditions in which her siblings were being kept.

Bail has been set at $13 million for the Turpins in Riverside County, California.

Said Riverside County District Attorney Mike Hestrin on Thursday afternoon:

“All the victims were and are severely malnourished. The 29-year-old female victim weighs 82 pounds.”

The kids were immediately sent to the hospital upon being rescued by authorities and are receiving various types of treatment.

They are receiving antibiotics, vitamins and nutrients and psychologists will soon be brought in to evaluate the victims when their physical conditions improve.

Hestrin also said that the children would “sleep all day and be up all night,” confirming reports from neighbors who have said they witnessed the kids being marched all around the home during very strange hours.

According to Hestrin, “none of the victims were allowed to shower more than once a year.”

Many were found lying in piles of their own feces this week.

“This is severe physical and emotional abuse we’re talking about,” Hestrin said. “It breaks our hearts, but we’re professionals and have to seek justice.”

He noted that the 17-year old who broke free and dialed 911 had been plotting her escape for …read more

Source:: The Hollywood Gossip

Kim Kardashian SLAMS Lamar Odom: Go Buy a Hooker!

Lammy

Earlier this week, Kim Kardashian welcomed her third child, but it seems she’s not letting the challenges of caring for an infant interfere with her ability to defend her beloved sisters with top-notch trash talk.

As we reported earlier today, Lamar Odom gave a very candid interview to BET this week, and not surprisingly, the subject of Khloe Kardashian came up.

It was Lamar’s first interview since the world learned that Khloe is pregnant with her first child, and while Lamar offered words of support, he also slipped in some not-so-subtle jabs.

“I understand when it’s over, it’s over. When she was with her second or third NBA ball player, I could see that,” Lamar replied when asked about his breakup with Khloe.

Kim–presumably sleep deprived and obviously pissed-off–decided she was having none of Lamar’s pettiness and she quote-tweeted the article along with a mic drop-worthy diss:

“Or second or third brothel” Kim wrote in reference to Lamar’s love of prostitutes.

(Pro tip: When someone loves hookers, you can pretty much always use that against them.)

Now, Kim is being applauded for the savagery of her burn–and rightfully so–but we’re gonna have to be the nit-picking party-poopers for a moment and point out that it doesn’t totally make sense.

The tweet makes it sound as though Khloe was on her second or third brothel, when clearly she meant to say Lamar was the brothel aficionado.

We think.

Hey, maybe she’s throwing heavy shade at Khloe, and this story’s even better than we thought!

We kid.

Most people are obnoxious perfectionists like us, so predictably, Twitter immediately exploded with praise for Kim.

Kim was praised as the “Clapback Queen,” many fans made it weird by calling her Mom (a practice we had hoped would be left in 2017), and GIFs of Kim looking like she’d just ordered the beheading of …read more

Source:: The Hollywood Gossip

Facebook Selfie with Victim and Murder Weapon Leads to Arrest

Cheyenne Antoine and Brittney Gargol, Pre-Murder Selfie

We’re not usually in the advice of giving advice to murderers, but if you’re going to kill someone, you might not want to pose in a selfie with your victim.

And you definitely don’t want for that selfie to also feature the murder weapon.

One such selfie was part of what led to Cheyenne Antoine’s arrest, conviction, and sentencing for the murder of her friend.

Can you spot the murder weapon?

Cheyenne Antoine (left) posted this selfie with Brittney Gargol (right), a photo posted to Facebook on March 15, 2015.

Just hours before Brittney’s life was snuffed out forever.

In the photo, Cheyenne can be seen wearing a belt.

It is the same belt that police believe that Cheyenne, now 21 years old, employed to murder her 18-year-old friend.

In March of 2015, Brittney Gargol’s body was found by the side of the road near a landfill in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.

The belt was discovered near her body.

According to the Saskatoon Star Phoenix, Cheyenne employed multiple attempts to mislead investigators, including lengthy Facebook posts about being worried about her friend’s whereabouts.

Cheyenne originally claimed that she and her friend Brittney parted ways during the night, with Brittney leaving with an unidentified man.

Meanwhile, Cheyenne said that she herself had gone to see a friend and then gone to visit her uncle.

In reality, investigators came to believe that Cheyenne, under the influence of alcohol, murdered her friend — strangling her with her belt.

To be fair, the murder and the Facebook selfie weren’t Cheyenne’s only mistakes.

Police were tipped off by a friend who said that Cheyenne had drunkenly confessed to the killing.

Apparently Cheyenne and Brittney had gotten into an argument, and a drunk Cheyenne had ended up taking her friend’s life.

Between that and photographic evidence linking Cheyenne, Brittney, and the belt, police were able to identify the killer.

Cheyenne Antoine pleaded guilty …read more

Source:: The Hollywood Gossip

Kim Kardashian Surrogate Speaks Out: I’m Happy, Healthy and RICH!

Kim Kardashian in Tight Dress

As you’ve likely heard by now, Kim Kardashian welcomed her third child this week.

The baby was born via surrogate at Cedars Sinai Hospital in LA early Monday morning.

Kim made the announcement via her subscription-base app, but at this point, details are still relatively scarce.

We know the baby is a girl, and the delivery went smoothly–but that’s about it.

It might be weeks before Kim and Kanye go public with additional information, but one person who was directly involved in bringing their child into the world is speaking out … kind of.

Not much is known about the surrogate hired by Kim and Kanye, and it seems that according to her contract, she’s not speak to the press.

But that doesn’t mean her parents can’t speak to the press.

Yes, the anonymous surrogate has contacted her mother and father, and in turn, they gave an interview to Radar Online.

It might be the closest we’ll ever come to hearing from the surrogate directly.

Fortunately, the parents have remained anonymous, which means the surrogate is not in violation of her agreement with Kim and Kanye.

“She is doing well,” her mother tells Radar.

“[Tuesday] she told me she felt fine.”

Asked if there were any complications with the delivery, the surrogate’s father replied, “No, everything went well. As a matter of fact, she’s at home resting.”

“She’s safe at home with her husband,” the mother added.

Unfortunately, there are two matters on which the proud parents played it coy.

For starters, they refused to reveal if their daughter was a fan of Kim’s before carrying the reality star’s baby.

“She may have been!” her mother remarked vaguely, adding:

“According to what my daughter told me, yes, they got along.”

And per their daughter’s contract, the parents offered no information on how much Kim and Kanye paid for the use of her uterus.

We suppose that’s okay.

It’s …read more

Source:: The Hollywood Gossip